Unique 6G GNSS-centric Technology
Exclusive Z-Blade processing technology running on a next generation Spectra Precision 240-channel 6G ASIC fully utilizes all 6 GNSS systems: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS. The unique GNSS-centric capability optimally combines GNSS signals without dependency on any specific GNSS system; allowing operations in GLONASS-only or BeiDou-only mode if needed.
SMS and Email Alerts
SP80 has a unique combination of communication technologies including an integrated 3.5G GSM/UMTS modem, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi connectivity, and optional internal UHF transmit radio. The cellular modem may be used for SMS (text message) and e-mail alerts as well as as regular Internet or VRS connectivity. Likewise, SP80 can connect to the Internet from the field using WiFi hotspots, where available.
A unique anti-theft technology secures SP80 when installed as a field base station in remote or public places and can detect if the product is moved or stolen. This technology allows the surveyor to lock the device to its position and make it unusable if the device is moved elsewhere. Furthermore, an SMS or e-mail will be sent to the surveyor’s mobile phone or computer, providing the receiver’s current coordinates allowing tracking of its position.
Reliable Design for the Field Use
Dual hot-swappable batteries can be easily exchanged in the field for an interruption-free working day. The impact-resistant glass-fiber reinforced casing ensures that SP80 can handle the toughest outdoor conditions. The patented UHF antenna, set inside the rugged fiberglass rod, extends the range of RTK radio performance. The sunlight-readable display offers instant access to key product information.
The Spectra Precision Experience
Spectra Precision Survey Pro or FAST Survey software is specifically tailored for the SP80 GNSS receiver providing easy-to-use, yet powerful GNSS workflows. Spectra Precision Survey Office Software provides a complete office suite for post-processing GNSS data and adjusting survey data, as well as exporting the processed results directly back to the field or to engineering design software packages.
- Constellation : GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU/GALILEO/QZSS/SBAS
- Frequency : L1/L2/L5
- Channels : 240
- Update Rate : 0.05 sec
- Data format : RTCM 2.1, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, ATOM, CMR (+), NMEA
- Raw data output : Yes
- Real-time Accuracy - RTK mode (HRMS) : 0.8 mm
- Real-time Accuracy - DGPS mode (HRMS) : < 25 cm
- Real-time Accuracy - SBAS mode (HRMS) : < 50 cm
- Post-Processed Accuracy (HRMS) : 0.3 cm + 0.5 ppm
- Time to first fix : 2 sec
- Initialization range : > 40 km
- Communications : WiFi, UHF 2W TRx, GSM/UMTS/3.5G, BT
- Unit size (mm / inches) : 22.2x19.4x7.5 cm / 8.7x7.6x3.0 in
- Weight : 1.17 kg / 2.57 lb
- Display : OLED
- Memory : 2 GB + SD
- Temp Min (°C) : -40°C / -40°F
- Temp Max (°C) : 65°C / 149°F
- Waterproof : IP67
- Shock & vibration : ETS300 019 & MIL-STD-810F
- Power (type - lifetime) : 2x2600 mAh Li-Ion / ~10 hrs
- Antenna Type : Internal
- Firmware options : Yes
- Software options : Yes